Tuesday, February 24, 2009

MySpace: Change Personal Profile to a Band Profile



After starting a profile on myspace, it can be difficult to figure out how to enable the additional band profile features. Following this URL will convert your profile into a band profile.
When I first signed up for myspace, I never thought that I would actually want to put some of my personal music there. However, now many of my friends have been begging to hear some of my tunes.
How do I change my personal profile into a band profile?
Just log into myspace and then click on this link:
http://www.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=BandProfile.convert
You will immediately see the band-related options.
Sweet, huh?
If this is useful to you Please Donate............





Tell Your Friends Bookmark and Share Your Ad Here

No comments: